Lupokimai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupokimai isn't just a forum. It's so much more.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:40 am
Latest topics
» pattE
Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 am by pattEcake

» Trading/Buying.
Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm by Jash

» Dudes and dudets. I'm in the house. ;)
Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:36 am by pattEcake

» Signature Guidline Rules?
Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:01 am by Mari=)

» Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2
Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:55 pm by Mari=)

» Waste of Space.
Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 pm by Mari=)

» Please help
Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 pm by Mari=)

» Unlimited Counting
Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm by Mari=)

» Paint's Blog.
Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 pm by Mari=)

» The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.
Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 pm by pattEcake

» HAPPY JUNE 11TH!
Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 am by Mari=)

» RP Topics
Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am by pattEcake

Top posters
pattEcake
Waste of Space. I_vote_lcapWaste of Space. I_voting_barWaste of Space. I_vote_rcap 
Mari=)
Waste of Space. I_vote_lcapWaste of Space. I_voting_barWaste of Space. I_vote_rcap 
Paint
ɐןʎɐ⋊
jcoo2
Jash
Admin
Verslie
King
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Waste of Space.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint

Paint

Male Posts : 63

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:49 am

There's a lot of forum widgets that you don't need.

• Shopmotion. Nobody is going to waste money on that.

• Navigation. Then what's the point of a navigation bar?
  • Forum. Not necessary.
  • Affiliates. Leave that on the portal.

Last edited by Paint on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jcoo2

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:49 am

AAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! Forum. Not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:52 am

jcoo2 wrote:
AAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! Forum. Not necessary.

IKR? xD ;D
Back to top Go down
jcoo2

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:53 am

Well I gotta go pack for camp. Good luck with all of this!
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:39 am

jcoo2 wrote:
Well I gotta go pack for camp. Good luck with all of this!

Cya. ;P
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:42 am

I'll fix it.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:47 am

Opps! I deleted something and I can't get it back.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-19
Location : Right now? Right now I'm on the computer. Jeez. WHY IS EVERYONE A FORUM CREEPER?! Creepers...
Job/hobbies : I want to be an artist/interior designer when I grow up. I'm going to try and go to the awesome school of art that's near me (for college) and I'm going to major in art, and minor in either business or in advertising. I might also do something with literature, because I also like writing. I know, I'm a loser. >.<
Humor : Heh heh.... dude, seriously, though, you don't even want to know. I have pretty messed up humor. Ask kayla. Or Alan. And if Peyton joins, ask her first. And. I dunno. Go eat a bagel. Stop forum-creeping me. Only Kayla's allowed to do that. *winks suggestively*

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:24 pm

This is why I said to basket things rather than delete them. If you continue this shabby job, I'll delete the delete button. Deleting topics is completely and utterly pointless. For one, if you delete them, people lose posts. For another, you might want it back. So BASKET topics so that NO ONE loses posts and so that we can continue to use it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingsofsybarite.forumotion.com
Paint

Paint

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:33 pm

pattEcake wrote:
This is why I said to basket things rather than delete them. If you continue this shabby job, I'll delete the delete button. Deleting topics is completely and utterly pointless. For one, if you delete them, people lose posts. For another, you might want it back. So BASKET topics so that NO ONE loses posts and so that we can continue to use it.

Agreed. +1 Thanks and +1 Reputation to Ellen. ;D
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Location : Right now? Right now I'm on the computer. Jeez. WHY IS EVERYONE A FORUM CREEPER?! Creepers...
Job/hobbies : I want to be an artist/interior designer when I grow up. I'm going to try and go to the awesome school of art that's near me (for college) and I'm going to major in art, and minor in either business or in advertising. I might also do something with literature, because I also like writing. I know, I'm a loser. >.<
Humor : Heh heh.... dude, seriously, though, you don't even want to know. I have pretty messed up humor. Ask kayla. Or Alan. And if Peyton joins, ask her first. And. I dunno. Go eat a bagel. Stop forum-creeping me. Only Kayla's allowed to do that. *winks suggestively*

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Thanks, babe! >.v
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:02 am

;D
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:09 am

It was a wiget.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:35 am

*Widget. I don't know how to get it back. I'm going to promote Alan and get him to do it.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:14 am

Fixed. ;D
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:18 am

Thank you,babe!
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:24 am

Mari=) wrote:
Thank you,babe!

Yeah... no.
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:44 am

Okay...
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:40 am

He's just telling you that he doesn't know you that well. Alan and I are best friends. Seriously. So I can call him babe without it being weird. But you shouldn't call someone who you barely know babe. It just doesn't work that way.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:57 am

pattEcake wrote:
He's just telling you that he doesn't know you that well. Alan and I are best friends. Seriously. So I can call him babe without it being weird. But you shouldn't call someone who you barely know babe. It just doesn't work that way.

*Clicks the, "Thanks, babe" button.* It doesn't work. *Presses the, "+" button.* ;D
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:07 am

Sorry Alan.
I mess w/ friends all the time but I guess your right..
Back to top Go down
ɐןʎɐ⋊

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:29 pm

ALAN IS MY BESTEST FRIEND EVER! And he's my babe, too! :D
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Sure,why not?
Back to top Go down
ɐןʎɐ⋊

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:38 pm

I was actually serious...

WE'VE TALKED ON THE PHONE AT 1 AM! Which reminds me...

Tonight. 9. BE THERE. Ellen, I'll call you then Alan. And quite possibly Cam. :DD
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Yay for telephone conversations at 1am! :D
Back to top Go down
ɐןʎɐ⋊

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:41 pm

OH YES =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waste of Space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste of Space.   Waste of Space. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waste of Space.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lupokimai :: Forum's Overview :: Help, support, and feedback-
Jump to: