Lupokimai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupokimai isn't just a forum. It's so much more.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:40 am
Latest topics
» pattE
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 am by pattEcake

» Trading/Buying.
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm by Jash

» Dudes and dudets. I'm in the house. ;)
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:36 am by pattEcake

» Signature Guidline Rules?
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:01 am by Mari=)

» Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:55 pm by Mari=)

» Waste of Space.
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 pm by Mari=)

» Please help
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 pm by Mari=)

» Unlimited Counting
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm by Mari=)

» Paint's Blog.
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 pm by Mari=)

» The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 pm by pattEcake

» HAPPY JUNE 11TH!
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 am by Mari=)

» RP Topics
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am by pattEcake

Top posters
pattEcake
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mari=)
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Paint
ɐןʎɐ⋊
jcoo2
Jash
Admin
Verslie
King
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mari=)

The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:39 am

Who is 12?
Some people ACT younger.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-19
Location : Right now? Right now I'm on the computer. Jeez. WHY IS EVERYONE A FORUM CREEPER?! Creepers...
Job/hobbies : I want to be an artist/interior designer when I grow up. I'm going to try and go to the awesome school of art that's near me (for college) and I'm going to major in art, and minor in either business or in advertising. I might also do something with literature, because I also like writing. I know, I'm a loser. >.<
Humor : Heh heh.... dude, seriously, though, you don't even want to know. I have pretty messed up humor. Ask kayla. Or Alan. And if Peyton joins, ask her first. And. I dunno. Go eat a bagel. Stop forum-creeping me. Only Kayla's allowed to do that. *winks suggestively*

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:42 am

Yeah, and? Go look at the member list. The only active users are 12 or older.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingsofsybarite.forumotion.com
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:53 am

It does NOT tell you thier age.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Location : Right now? Right now I'm on the computer. Jeez. WHY IS EVERYONE A FORUM CREEPER?! Creepers...
Job/hobbies : I want to be an artist/interior designer when I grow up. I'm going to try and go to the awesome school of art that's near me (for college) and I'm going to major in art, and minor in either business or in advertising. I might also do something with literature, because I also like writing. I know, I'm a loser. >.<
Humor : Heh heh.... dude, seriously, though, you don't even want to know. I have pretty messed up humor. Ask kayla. Or Alan. And if Peyton joins, ask her first. And. I dunno. Go eat a bagel. Stop forum-creeping me. Only Kayla's allowed to do that. *winks suggestively*

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:09 am

If they actually added it on their profiles, yes, it does.
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:15 am

They could of LIE.
Remember Advenged?
Everything about him was a lie...
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:24 am

*Avenged. And that's rich. No, he only put up a picture of 'himself' that wasn't him. That's not everything. He was my best friend, I would know WAAAY more than you.
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:30 am

Ok,lets gbot.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:32 am

I'd prefer not to. I'd like you to tell me why you thought he was fake.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

Male Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:26 am

pattEcake wrote:
I'd prefer not to. I'd like you to tell me why you thought he was fake.

Awww... I wanted "bad cop." xD ;D
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 am

*sighs* Alan, go bad cop.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:03 am

pattEcake wrote:
*sighs* Alan, go bad cop.

Yayzers.

RP:

Mari's hands were chained to her chair in a dark room. The lamp on the desk in front of her turned on. The light shone in her face.

Paint yells, "Where were you on the night of the 25th of April?! Speak up!"

"Oops, wrong lines."

"Why do you think he's fake? Speak up. Don't make me go to Plan B. I don't want to get my new shirt stained with blood." ;D
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:49 pm

I meant his pic,PAINT!
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Yet you said that everything about him was a lie. Seems you were exaggerating.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:11 am

pattEcake wrote:
Yet you said that everything about him was a lie. Seems you were exaggerating.

Hmmmm, hm. *Nods.*
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:00 am

Just forget it and chill.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:14 am

I'm not going to forget it, MFG, because he was my best friend. Honestly, it's one of those things that I can't stand. Talking about someone you don't know anything about is extremely inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:18 am

Well he was rude and mean and treated me like trash,ok?
And you know what I'm not going to fight about this any longer.
Therefore:
*Topic Lock*
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:20 am

I can still post in a locked topic...
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:22 am

Well I'm not going to reply no more.
The End.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Well I am. And I unlocked the topic. So others can reply as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2