Lupokimai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupokimai isn't just a forum. It's so much more.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:40 am
Latest topics
» pattE
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 am by pattEcake

» Trading/Buying.
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm by Jash

» Dudes and dudets. I'm in the house. ;)
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:36 am by pattEcake

» Signature Guidline Rules?
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:01 am by Mari=)

» Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:55 pm by Mari=)

» Waste of Space.
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 pm by Mari=)

» Please help
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 pm by Mari=)

» Unlimited Counting
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm by Mari=)

» Paint's Blog.
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 pm by Mari=)

» The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 pm by pattEcake

» HAPPY JUNE 11TH!
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 am by Mari=)

» RP Topics
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am by pattEcake

Top posters
pattEcake
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_vote_lcapThe rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_voting_barThe rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_vote_rcap 
Mari=)
The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_vote_lcapThe rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_voting_barThe rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_vote_rcap 
Paint
ɐןʎɐ⋊
jcoo2
Jash
Admin
Verslie
King
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mari=)

The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. Empty
PostSubject: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:32 am

Lupokimai's rules
1.No spamming
Advertising is allowed under certain circumstances, but staff must be contacted before it is put into action.
No prejudice (popularity contests ARE allowed, but not for anything but enjoyment)
No posting inappropriate things.
Respect members and STAFF and don't ask to be Staff.
Warning system:
5 verbal warnings
4 physical warnings
BAN for 2 days
(numbers may or may not change as the forum develops)

This forum is under copyright; pattEcake worked extremely hard to develop/find all of these images, so stealing is prohibited.
Thank you,
Lupokimai's staff
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

Male Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:39 am

Mari=) wrote:
Lupokimai's rules
1.No spamming
Advertising is allowed under certain circumstances, but staff must be contacted before it is put into action.
No prejudice (popularity contests ARE allowed, but not for anything but enjoyment)
No posting inappropriate things.
Respect members and STAFF and don't ask to be Staff.
Warning system:
5 verbal warnings
4 physical warnings
BAN for 2 days
(numbers may or may not change as the forum develops)

This forum is under copyright; pattEcake worked extremely hard to develop/find all of these images, so stealing is prohibited.
Thank you,
Lupokimai's staff

Looks like the young grasshopper finally learned her lesson. ;D
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-19
Location : Right now? Right now I'm on the computer. Jeez. WHY IS EVERYONE A FORUM CREEPER?! Creepers...
Job/hobbies : I want to be an artist/interior designer when I grow up. I'm going to try and go to the awesome school of art that's near me (for college) and I'm going to major in art, and minor in either business or in advertising. I might also do something with literature, because I also like writing. I know, I'm a loser. >.<
Humor : Heh heh.... dude, seriously, though, you don't even want to know. I have pretty messed up humor. Ask kayla. Or Alan. And if Peyton joins, ask her first. And. I dunno. Go eat a bagel. Stop forum-creeping me. Only Kayla's allowed to do that. *winks suggestively*

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:40 am

I edited it >.>
And that was over a long time ago.
BUUUUTTT, you have a valid point. It IS kinda surprising, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingsofsybarite.forumotion.com
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:43 am

pattEcake wrote:
I edited it >.>
And that was over a long time ago.
BUUUUTTT, you have a valid point. It IS kinda surprising, isn't it?

Indeed. *Vanishes with a gust of wind and leaves.*
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Location : Right now? Right now I'm on the computer. Jeez. WHY IS EVERYONE A FORUM CREEPER?! Creepers...
Job/hobbies : I want to be an artist/interior designer when I grow up. I'm going to try and go to the awesome school of art that's near me (for college) and I'm going to major in art, and minor in either business or in advertising. I might also do something with literature, because I also like writing. I know, I'm a loser. >.<
Humor : Heh heh.... dude, seriously, though, you don't even want to know. I have pretty messed up humor. Ask kayla. Or Alan. And if Peyton joins, ask her first. And. I dunno. Go eat a bagel. Stop forum-creeping me. Only Kayla's allowed to do that. *winks suggestively*

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:45 am

lmao.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:45 am

pattEcake wrote:
lmao.

;D
Back to top Go down
jcoo2

HEY SOMEONE READ MY JUNE 11TH TOPIC!!! AHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:46 am

jcoo2 wrote:

Okay. ;P
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:52 am

jcoo2 wrote:
Please GBOT.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:21 pm

It's not like you actually care; you've been spamming up topics, too.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:33 pm

pattEcake wrote:

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:21 am

pattEcake wrote:
Like,which one?
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:34 am

Like, Alan's blog.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:38 am

pattEcake wrote:
Like, Alan's blog.

I have a popular blog. ;D
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:41 am

He said come up with a new smiley so I posted Razz.
Then after I felt the converstation was funny so I put Laughing.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:44 am

I said come up with a new smiley. Putting a smiley in the middle of a conversation is utterly pointless. Even HE was spamming. I honestly don't give a crap about spamming.

Or cussing. I think those should be allowed. I just cussed in the chatbox. Ohdear.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:58 am

xD ;P
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:14 am

Idk,pattE.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:54 am

You don't know what, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:03 am

I don't know if we should allow cussing or not.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:07 am

I definitely think we should. As in, no question about it.
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:15 am

But younger kids might join.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:21 am

So? That's their fault. We're not forcing them to cuss.
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:31 am

Some people WON'T let their child on forum with cussing.
And we might lose young members who join like on MFO.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:33 am

The youngest members who actually GET on MFO are twelve. Kayla had a whole rant about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.   The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next