Lupokimai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupokimai isn't just a forum. It's so much more.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:40 am
Latest topics
» pattE
Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 am by pattEcake

» Trading/Buying.
Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm by Jash

» Dudes and dudets. I'm in the house. ;)
Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:36 am by pattEcake

» Signature Guidline Rules?
Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:01 am by Mari=)

» Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2
Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:55 pm by Mari=)

» Waste of Space.
Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 pm by Mari=)

» Please help
Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 pm by Mari=)

» Unlimited Counting
Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm by Mari=)

» Paint's Blog.
Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 pm by Mari=)

» The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.
Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 pm by pattEcake

» HAPPY JUNE 11TH!
Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 am by Mari=)

» RP Topics
Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am by pattEcake

Top posters
pattEcake
Signature Guidline Rules? I_vote_lcapSignature Guidline Rules? I_voting_barSignature Guidline Rules? I_vote_rcap 
Mari=)
Signature Guidline Rules? I_vote_lcapSignature Guidline Rules? I_voting_barSignature Guidline Rules? I_vote_rcap 
Paint
ɐןʎɐ⋊
jcoo2
Jash
Admin
Verslie
King
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Signature Guidline Rules?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paint

Paint

Male Posts : 63

Signature Guidline Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:41 am

• Is advertising allowed throughout signatures?
  • Are signatures allowed?
  • Maximum width and height in pixels of images?

• Are images allowed in signatures?
  • Adoptable images allowed?
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-19
Location : Right now? Right now I'm on the computer. Jeez. WHY IS EVERYONE A FORUM CREEPER?! Creepers...
Job/hobbies : I want to be an artist/interior designer when I grow up. I'm going to try and go to the awesome school of art that's near me (for college) and I'm going to major in art, and minor in either business or in advertising. I might also do something with literature, because I also like writing. I know, I'm a loser. >.<
Humor : Heh heh.... dude, seriously, though, you don't even want to know. I have pretty messed up humor. Ask kayla. Or Alan. And if Peyton joins, ask her first. And. I dunno. Go eat a bagel. Stop forum-creeping me. Only Kayla's allowed to do that. *winks suggestively*

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:42 am

Yes to all of the above. Except maximum height. I dunno. Just... if it makes me mad, it won't work. Then end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingsofsybarite.forumotion.com
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 am

Thanks! *Clicks the "Thanks, babe!" button and the "+" button.*

Last edited by Paint on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Location : Right now? Right now I'm on the computer. Jeez. WHY IS EVERYONE A FORUM CREEPER?! Creepers...
Job/hobbies : I want to be an artist/interior designer when I grow up. I'm going to try and go to the awesome school of art that's near me (for college) and I'm going to major in art, and minor in either business or in advertising. I might also do something with literature, because I also like writing. I know, I'm a loser. >.<
Humor : Heh heh.... dude, seriously, though, you don't even want to know. I have pretty messed up humor. Ask kayla. Or Alan. And if Peyton joins, ask her first. And. I dunno. Go eat a bagel. Stop forum-creeping me. Only Kayla's allowed to do that. *winks suggestively*

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 am

ISN'T THAT BUTTON AMAZING?!
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:45 am

pattEcake wrote:
ISN'T THAT BUTTON AMAZING?!

Yup. ;P
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:12 am

Altough we didn't discuss I agree w/ pattE.
@pattE:Heck yeah.
Thank you babe for making them.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:55 am

Uhm.... sure....
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:04 am

No problem.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:25 am

pattEcake wrote:
Uhm.... sure....

So I'm not the only one sensing the awkwardness? Yayzers. ;D
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:44 am

I think it's the overuse of the button's awesomeness >.>
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:05 am

pattEcake wrote:
I think it's the overuse of the button's awesomeness >.>

The, "Thanks, babe" button doesn't work. I can't click it.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:27 am

That's because it has been overused. It's now out of order. I'LL CALL A MECHANIC! *calls mechanic*
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 am

*Paint looks behind him. Nobody is there.* Uh, what are you at me for? LMFAO. That happened to me just an hour ago. My friend's little sister, who's two years younger than us, wanted to go on the roller-coaster but was a bit afraid. Everyone backed away and my friend was staring at me. I was like, "Uh, what are you ll looking at me for?" Boris went instead. xDDD ;D
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:01 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:11 am

Paint, fix the darn button.
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:13 am

Yeah it doesn't work at all.
Back to top Go down
ɐןʎɐ⋊

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Yeah, that's been established. Thank you for that input.
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:01 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature Guidline Rules?   Signature Guidline Rules? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature Guidline Rules?
Page 1 of 1