Lupokimai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupokimai isn't just a forum. It's so much more.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:40 am
Latest topics
» pattE
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 am by pattEcake

» Trading/Buying.
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm by Jash

» Dudes and dudets. I'm in the house. ;)
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:36 am by pattEcake

» Signature Guidline Rules?
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:01 am by Mari=)

» Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:55 pm by Mari=)

» Waste of Space.
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 pm by Mari=)

» Please help
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 pm by Mari=)

» Unlimited Counting
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm by Mari=)

» Paint's Blog.
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 pm by Mari=)

» The rules! Read them. Follow them. Respect them.
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 pm by pattEcake

» HAPPY JUNE 11TH!
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 am by Mari=)

» RP Topics
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am by pattEcake

Top posters
pattEcake
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_vote_lcapShoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_voting_barShoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_vote_rcap 
Mari=)
Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_vote_lcapShoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_voting_barShoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_vote_rcap 
Paint
ɐןʎɐ⋊
jcoo2
Jash
Admin
Verslie
King
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mari=)

Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 Empty
PostSubject: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:45 am

Your suggestion have been put in to action.
Although I would like to remind you that we are here to have fun so please do remember to treat the staff with respect.
And we will have a great time.
Also it was me who deleted the topics that was consider pointless and old to you. I will make the topic that was okay,though.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Mari
And btw,I'm not going mad.
Back to top Go down
jcoo2

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:10 am

Don't single me out like that.
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:18 am

I'm sorry but I try PMing you but there is a glitich.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-19
Location : Right now? Right now I'm on the computer. Jeez. WHY IS EVERYONE A FORUM CREEPER?! Creepers...
Job/hobbies : I want to be an artist/interior designer when I grow up. I'm going to try and go to the awesome school of art that's near me (for college) and I'm going to major in art, and minor in either business or in advertising. I might also do something with literature, because I also like writing. I know, I'm a loser. >.<
Humor : Heh heh.... dude, seriously, though, you don't even want to know. I have pretty messed up humor. Ask kayla. Or Alan. And if Peyton joins, ask her first. And. I dunno. Go eat a bagel. Stop forum-creeping me. Only Kayla's allowed to do that. *winks suggestively*

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:29 am

MFG. All of Alan's topics had a point. None of them except my birthday topic were old, and they were all active. I am allowing spam topics. Also, so that you don't reduce the member's posts, BASKET topics instead of deleting them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingsofsybarite.forumotion.com
jcoo2

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:33 am

WHAT!!! Your birthday topic's gone????? I WAS GOING TO POST PICTUTRES!
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Location : Right now? Right now I'm on the computer. Jeez. WHY IS EVERYONE A FORUM CREEPER?! Creepers...
Job/hobbies : I want to be an artist/interior designer when I grow up. I'm going to try and go to the awesome school of art that's near me (for college) and I'm going to major in art, and minor in either business or in advertising. I might also do something with literature, because I also like writing. I know, I'm a loser. >.<
Humor : Heh heh.... dude, seriously, though, you don't even want to know. I have pretty messed up humor. Ask kayla. Or Alan. And if Peyton joins, ask her first. And. I dunno. Go eat a bagel. Stop forum-creeping me. Only Kayla's allowed to do that. *winks suggestively*

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:33 am

Sorry :/ MFG deleted it.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

Male Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:37 am

My point is that you have to get rules, otherwise anyone would join the forum, if you're lucky, and post without grammar, insult the staff, and spam. And you could yell at them all you want but they won't stop. Why? What's stopping them? No rules. No consequences. Nothing. I'm being nice here trying to suggest several things, unlike others who would join and spam. I could easily get a bot to post spam repeatedly. But I don't.
Back to top Go down
jcoo2

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:42 am

I made a new one, pattE. A WAY STINKING BETTER ONE!! AHAHAHAH!!!
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 am

Paint wrote:
My point is that you have to get rules, otherwise anyone would join the forum, if you're lucky, and post without grammar, insult the staff, and spam. And you could yell at them all you want but they won't stop. Why? What's stopping them? No rules. No consequences. Nothing. I'm being nice here trying to suggest several things, unlike others who would join and spam. I could easily get a bot to post spam repeatedly. But I don't.

Alan, we all know I hate rules. The only ones I actually respect are:

A) No stealing other people's work (whether it be writing or something else)
and B) No trash talking. Not just the staff, no trash talking ANYONE.
Back to top Go down
jcoo2

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:45 am

Imma trash talk U.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:46 am

jcoo2 wrote:
Imma trash talk U.

LMAO. ;P
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:27 pm

OHNOZ! I thought you loved me, Jordan! Am I Amanda, pattE, or Ellen? I'm starting to get confused.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 pm

pattEcake wrote:
OHNOZ! I thought you loved me, Jordan! Am I Amanda, pattE, or Ellen? I'm starting to get confused.

You're Ellen. xD ;P
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:09 am

Paint wrote:
We posted rules.
And idk how you can do that but thank you,babe for not doing it.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 am

Okay, dude, the thank you, babe, is my thing. There's just a button that says it, jeez. >.>
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 am

Okay...
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:28 am

pattEcake wrote:
Okay, dude, the thank you, babe, is my thing. There's just a button that says it, jeez. >.>

IKR? <.<
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I want to be an artist/interior designer when I grow up. I'm going to try and go to the awesome school of art that's near me (for college) and I'm going to major in art, and minor in either business or in advertising. I might also do something with literature, because I also like writing. I know, I'm a loser. &gt;.&lt;

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:46 am

Is IKR supposed to be pronounced ikker? 'Cause that's how I pronounce it in my head.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:00 am

pattEcake wrote:
Is IKR supposed to be pronounced ikker? 'Cause that's how I pronounce it in my head.

IKR? = I know right?
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I want to be an artist/interior designer when I grow up. I'm going to try and go to the awesome school of art that's near me (for college) and I'm going to major in art, and minor in either business or in advertising. I might also do something with literature, because I also like writing. I know, I'm a loser. &gt;.&lt;

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:25 am

I KNOW. I just pronounce it ikker. Because I'm cool.
Back to top Go down
Paint

Paint

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 am

pattEcake wrote:
I KNOW. I just pronounce it ikker. Because I'm cool.

Oh, I get it. ;D
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 am

LOL. You are cool.
Back to top Go down
pattEcake

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:09 am

Whythankyou.
Back to top Go down
Mari=)

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:28 am

No problem-o!
Back to top Go down
ɐןʎɐ⋊

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:34 pm

pattEcake wrote:

In my head, when I see it, I mentally think, "I KNOW, RIGHT?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2   Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoutout to Paint,Jcoo2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next